Opening: Nino's giggle after singing his mini song about Aiba is so cute <3
- Live band right on stage, nice!
- Jun has slowly moved from taking 50% of the Penlight to control to like... 95% between Digitalian and now xD
- I am loving how they did the carts, making it see-through but with changeable lights. So nice.
- Also can I just say - I love how they haven't really edited their voices this time around. THANK YOU.
- How did Sho even say TOKYOOOOOOO for that long? I ran out of breath waiting for him to stop.
- Going from arena to this... they look so tiny even on DVD. Oh dear.
Thoughts on Sho's Solo: Um. It's nice. I'm not a fan of Sho's solo on the album either so... ^^;;
- The background visuals for To my Homies is so cute ^^
- TENNEN <3333333
Drive: I am laughing imagining Jun actually driving while jamming out to music like this.
- Sakumoto parents w/ Takoyaki gang kids? Sho is the trophy wife.
- Holy fuck the penlight effect for Drive. WHAT A NICE TOUCH. This is already turning in to one of my most favourite performances of theirs, PERIOD.
- Aiba just lying on Ohmiya's laps.
- SERIOUSLY THE PENLIGHTS..
- JUNTOSSSSSHI. TOUCH THE BUTTTT
- This whole part in the car is SO CUTE
- "Forever feel my soul" is forever one of my most favourite English lines of theirs in a song, WTF
- Junba and Sakumiya <3
- Also whooooa Ohno's voice cracking and going off, whaaat.
- OMG JUN FISHING OHNO <33333
- This honestly just seems like such a fun concert. It's nice after how structured their past couple concerts have been - they finally get a chance to just let go and be super silly.
- Small Matsumiya during DYGI <3
Thoughts on Bad Boy: The opening talk in to Bad Boy is SO CUTE
I like it, but I expected a bit more to it. I expected it to be more intense dancing wise. But I like the mime movements a lot and to be honest, I think the silliness actually matches the overall tone of the concert so within the context of the whole show I don't mind. But dance-wise it is still a bit lacklustre for me. It's not bad, but like I said, I expected a bit more intensity.
Two to Tango -> Fight Song: Ohno really likes adding fluttery hands to his choreos
- Two to Tango looked a lot more interesting in the AYH documentary rehearsals ^^;; (but I also blame the way they're cutting the angles? Like wtf)
- the penlights *___*
- AoKimi is potentially seizure inducing, like... wow flashy lights
- Seriously their carts for this con are so cute <3
- Juntoshi fishing in fight song, omfg that's so cute <3
- THE ENDING TO FIGHT SONG WTF
MC: Sho's boot's that he's wearing for the MC - hot damn.
- I find it so amusing how confident and excited Arashi were for Aiba hosting Kouhaku.
Thoughts on Baby Blue:
This is really life. How long has it been since we've heard Jun's voice completely edited and nasally? I feel like I'm back in 2004 watching this concert honestly with how unedited the sound is. Also, I feel cheated that Jun isn't wearing a hideous baby blue suit, but to be fair he looks gorgeous like this. Also this performance is just so cute with all the pics with Jun and his friends. ALSO ALL THE PICS WITH BABIES. AWWWW. Please let him get married and have kids one day. Jun is so cute. I love him for shit like this. Singing a song like this and showing all his friends and uggggh T-T /bias af. SO CUTE.
Miles Away: MILESSSS AWAY FUCKING MINDBLOWN AND THE WAY THEY ENDED UP FUUUUUUUCK.
- CAN THE CONCERT JUST END RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW? CUZ SO PRETTY *___*
Wonder Love: Oh damn, Wonder Love is also amazing. Another favourite of this concert.
Thoughts on Maya Kyou:
Oh poor Nino. This is easily the best solo performance of the concert though. Too be we can't see half of it. Especially if you have subs on. To be fair... think if you have a really big TV and turn the subs off, it's not that bad? xD (No, it's still pretty bad, oh poor Nino). With that being said - and this is the same during Wonder Love as well. I looooved the lighting effects in the back. But you know. I would've also liked to see Nino?
Thoughts on Amore:
Aiba looks so good during this song. Why is he so good looking. Seriously, Aiba during concerts is like... fuck. He's so great. I love him. Stole my damn heart during arena and stealing my heart during AYH. ALSO ABS. Also I love how Aiba does shit like this. I feel like Aiba has joined Jun in the ranks of making super entertaining solos. I'm not even talking dance-wise, but just flat out entertainment and being an absolute blast to watch. What a guy. I love Jun, but Amore is definitely my second most favourite solo performance of this concert. Aw <3. I love how they specifically found fans with Aiba uchiwas to pinpoint on. Seriously this whole performance is so cute. I love this.
Seishun Boogie: Omfg the opening to Seishun Boogie. I love this so much, I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. JUN SEX NOISES YA'LL. LOOK AT HIS DUMB SMILE AT THE END HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. I AM DYING.
- I honestly love how silly this concert is. T-T
Happy Medley: Happiness with bongo drums? Never knew I needed this in my life until now.
- Aw the penlights are spelling out Arashi <3
- More Matsumiya <33333
- This remix with Love Rainbow/Troublemaker is so great. I fucking love this.
Encore: I seriously love Arashi's costumes for their encore. Could we have Sho and Aiba's jackets?
- Ugh I can't take all the matsumiya, they're fucking married.
- I AM SO BIAS I AM SORRY
Hands down, one of my most favourite concerts ever. It's so fun. Also - the fact that the sound isn't edited makes it so much better. I feel like I haven't heard Jun be this nasally, or Ohno fuck up in so long. And it's great! I love it. I love hearing Arashi singing again. But going back to how fun this concert was, don't get me wrong, Popcorn, Love, Digitalian, Japonism (dome), all great in their own way but I feel due to their themes (except popcorn), they were often very stiff. ESPECIALLY for Japonism. There wasn't much room to fool around, have fun, but in AYH you actually see the members smiling and laughing during their songs. Definitely a great concert for a great album. Well done Arashi.