Saturday 22 October 2016

Concert Reports: Japonism dome + arena

Hi,

For the people who have come to my blog but don't know my tumblr... I actually went to Arashi's Japonism concert last year in November, and earlier this year in July and I wrote reports for both occasions. Again, you may have seen these on tumblr already, but cross-referencing them here anyway.

Feel free to check out the reports. The reason I'm posting them now? Because... I forgot to do it earlier. Also, the Japonism DVD came out and I'm still debating if I should "review" it considering I've already reviewed the concert in my report. Well, I guess if you see a "Japonism DVD review"  you'll know my answer to that question. Anyway, enough rambling.

Japonism @ Nagoya - 2015.11.07

Part 1 - Part 2

Japonism in Arena @ Shizuoka - 2016.07.24 (Noon showing)

Full Report

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment